Marlou Property.co.uk is owned and operated by Marlou Property Limited who are registered in England and Wales with company number 09359075. Our registered office is 50a London Road, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 2AD.
We respect your right to privacy and abide by the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
We only collect personal data from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) which you have provided voluntarily to us either by completing registration or enquiry forms or sending emails to us. Please do not submit your personal data if you do not want us to collect it.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
The information we collect is for administration and contact purposes in connection with contributions you may wish to make to the site such as property you wish to advertise or your use of certain site features such as newsletter subscriptions.
Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
You agree that we may obtain, hold, correlate, merge and use your information (including
Personal Data) for the purpose of providing you with our services and ancillary services and for our internal business purposes. These include (without limitation):-
· personalising your visits to this website and developing the design and style of this website to improve our services to you
· contacting you via by any of the following methods, but not limited to: e-mail, telephone, SMS text message and post with information relating to the services provided by us and how they may benefit you
· to inform you about the latest changes to this website, or products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting
· communication (and personalising such communication) with you from Marlou Property Limited and from other reputable and trustworthy third parties, including any third parties offering products or services through this website
· those of Marlou Property Limited’s essential services that we subcontract to third party providers to inform you if you have been successful in any competitions or promotions that we may run from time to time
· compiling customer reviews; for market research purposes
· to prevent you from posting illegal, offensive or objectionable comments on this website;
· to enable third parties to carry out statistical analysis, technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf including determining behavioural preferences to manage online advertising; for strategic development
· for any purpose required by law or regulation
· for accounting purposes.
We will not sell, rent or share your personal information with third parties without your prior consent, unless it is specifically stated otherwise or if the law allows or requires it. We may give information about you within the European Economic Area to companies using our website, where you have enquired about their services or products. We may, in the event that Marlou Property Limited sell or buy any business or assets, disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business assets. We may, in the event that Marlou Property Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, transfer personal data held by Marlou Property Limited about its customers as one of the transferred assets.
We will take reasonable precautions to ensure your information is only passed to responsible third parties, however we are not responsible for any breach of security, nor the actions of any third parties who receive the information.
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the Privacy Policies & practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site they read the privacy statements of these third party sites. These privacy statements apply solely to these third party websites and not this website.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing lists by emailing “unsubscribe” to email@example.com
You are entitled to access any and all personal data that we hold about you however there may be a small fee, of no more than £10, for us to fulfil any requests to do so.
To comply with EU legislation that was introduced in May 2012, this section documents how this website might collect information as you browse and use it to provide a tailored service to improve your online experience.
You do not need to have cookies turned on to use this website. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalised features enjoyed by other visitors to our website.